Unity: Vertex Colored Mesh with Baked Lights

Hello everyone,

I am having a problem exporting models from Qubicle to Unity, I want to use Vertex Color and baked lights at the same time. The problem is that if I export FBX from Qubicle with Vertex Color option selected the UV used by Unity for the Baked Lightmaps is not generated. Is there a way to force Qubicle to generate the UV even if the mode is Vertex Color? (I know I can open every mesh in another 3D software and generate the UV but it’s going to slow down the workflow)

Thanks,
Antonio

To be honest, I don’t know much about Unity, but as a Blender guy, I suggest finding where Unity allows you to edit materials by the node, and maybe you can fix it from there. I thought of the other fix, but I’m not sure it will work with what ur doing, but anyway, go to Blender open the FBX there, then under materials, go to the node editor, and with the model selected you will see the Qubicle shader there, and then id copy it, paste it into a generic cube model, export the cube as FBX, and the shader might not be hidden in Unity. Hopefully, i helped, but I do suggest contacting the developer here: http://www.minddesk.com/contact.php