Hey guys, happy belated new year!
I have set up a new version for you which is the first one to support German - and potentially a lot of other languages. If you like to help me translate Qubicle, I have created a GitHub for this matter. There are also rewards! Visit https://github.com/minddesk/QubicleLocalization
Furthermore Qubicle now offers quick help for all actions: just move your mouse over a menu item or button and Qubicle will display help in the status bar at the bottom. Most of the actions are linked to a corresponding detailed help page of the online documentation. Just press F1 and your browser will display the help. On OSX this feature is not available yet because I simply didn’t know what key to assign. Is there a standard key for this on OSX? Please enlighten me and I will add it asap.
As always: have fun!
Here’s the complete list of changes:
- Qubicle now available in German
- Quick help for all menu entries displayed in status bar
- Online documentation linked for all menu entries with available help (Windows only)
- New Mirror Wall toggle and view properties
- Pop up dialogs can now be closed with ESC
- Duplicate Special now with rotation and scale
- Fixed Voxelizer mesh load bugs (spaces in filenames, Blender)
- Fixed DAE Export bug (added # for data references)
- Replaced all appearances of the word “swatch” with “color”