Minecraft resource pack support

I would really like to be able to export files to a .json so they can be used in a Minecraft resource pack. At the moment I haven’t been able to find a way to do so. Is there a way, or will there be a way to do this in the future? :slight_smile:

Can you refer to a help or wiki resource? I don’t know what this is or what you are looking for. Thank you

This is the wiki page for how minecraft block models are formatted
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Model
Basically these files can be put into a minecraft resource pack to change a block into whatever shape you want. I haven’t been able to find a program that makes it easy for voxels. Would be awesome though.

Thank you for the link, I remember looking at that documentation. And I remember that I decided I don’t want to add it to Qubicle. I am not 100% sure what the problem was but it looked like far to much work for such a minor feature.
Sorry, pal, I don’t have the resources to help you at the moment. Maybe at a later time.

Is there any possible way we could get support for this? A lot of users go to other programs for this exact reason. Qubicle is honestly the best and easiest software for me and a lot of other people. I strongly believe this feature would greatly make a push towards Qubicle. :slight_smile: (Also, sorry to revive this topic)